Terms & Conditions of Digital Service Consultants, Inc.
- Digital Service Consultants, Inc. hereby known as (“DSC”) exercises no control whatsoever over the content of information passing through the Internet Services.
- I understand that DSC will place the order for any lines to be installed upon receipt of activation/contract fees. I understand that any charges incurred for expediting or cancellation through the Telco per MY request are my responsibility. Monthly billing begins the day the line goes active to DSC. I understand that DSC may change its prices from time to time, and that I will be provided with 60 days written or electronic mail notice of any such changes (requests for additional emails or additional work not applicable).
- I agree to maintain my account information as private and confidential information, and I will not disclose or share it with any other person.
- I agree to use my Internet Services account in a way that conforms with all applicable laws and regulations. I specifically agree not to make any attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other systems or networks. NO SPAMMING.
- I understand that the information available through DSC or interconnecting networks may not be accurate and may be intended for adult audiences only.
- I understand that internetworking communications are not secure, and may be subject to interception or loss. DSC makes no warranties of any kind, wither express, implied or statutory concerning the data or information available through the Internet Services.
- I understand that the use of my Internet Services accounts, and any data or information accessed using that account, will be completely at my own risk.
- I understand that the cumulative liability of DSC for any and all claims relating to the services provided by DSC in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall not exceed the total amount of the basic service fees paid to DSC for services within the prior month.
- I agree that DSC shall have no liability for the services, data or information made available to me, including any liability or any consequential, indirect, special or incidental damages regardless of the success or effectiveness of other remedies.
- I understand that DSC reserves the right to terminate my account for failure to abide by the terms of this agreement or my failure to pay any fees and/or charges when due, and that this account is not transferable to any other person.
- I understand that the term commitment for the Service (“Service Term”) will be reflected on the service contract. The Service Term shall commence on the first (1st) day of the calendar month immediately following the calendar month during which the Service is made available to the Customer by DSC, or the circuit used to provide Service (or any portion thereof) is first delivered to Customer, or when IP addresses for authentication are first made available (“Turn Up Date”). Service may be provided for month-to-month terms or for longer, fixed time periods, depending on your plan. The Service term automatically renews for successive terms of equal duration unless you provide us written notice of no less than ninety (60) days prior to the expiration of the current term of your intent not to renew. The renewal begins on the day after the last day of your Service term. If you choose a one (1) year, a two (2) year or a longer fixed term of service, you agree to purchase Service for the full term and any renewal term, if applicable. If you terminate Service before the end of your fixed term (or any renewal term), or we terminate following your default, you will be in material breach of this Agreement and will be subject to the Early Termination Charges.
In addition, upon the conclusion of your term commitment period, DSC will automatically begin charging the applicable charges for the renewal period, including charging the credit card you previously authorized to pay for the Services, unless you cancel the Service by providing at least written notice of your intent not to renew Services at least ninety (60) days prior to the end of the current term. If you were receiving a discount based upon a term commitment, your discount may cease and you may be billed the standard monthly rate for the Services during the renewal term. If you subscribe to a prepaid plan, your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term for successive terms of equal duration. DSC may charge your credit card for the prepayment to cover the renewal term, unless you cancel the Service by providing at least written notice of your intent not to renew Services at least ninety (60) days prior to the end of the current term. DSC does not refund any prepaid fees for unused service.
Rates and charges in effect on the last business day of the Initial Term or Renewal Term, as applicable, shall be the rates and charges in effect for such Renewal Term until changed in accordance with these Terms. If during the Service Term, Customer submits a change order or location move, the Customer expressly agrees that the Service Term shall be automatically renewed for the term of the original Service Term at the time such circuits are activated. Customer is responsible for Early Termination Charges if the Agreement is terminated either (a) prior to the Turn-Up Date or (b) prior to the expiration of the then current Service Term.
- I understand that if I decide to cancel service after Telco order has been placed, I am responsible for any fees and/or penalties incurred by DSC for cancellation and forfeiture of initial activation/contract fees. I understand that the cancellation penalties are determined on a case-by-case basis after receipt of written notice of cancellation.
- I understand that violation of certain generally accepted guidelines on Internet usage, such as restrictions on mass mailings and mass advertising, may cause severe operating difficulties for DSC, and would be a likely cause for the termination of my account. Also, no resale of DSC Service is permitted without a signed DSC resale agreement.
- All individuals accessing the Internet Services represent to DSC that they are 18 years of age or older and indemnify and hold blameless DSC for any Internet related activity. If under 18 years of age, such individual is not permitted to access Internet Services unless the express written agreement of such individual’s parent or legal guardian has been furnished to DSC. Certain material available through the Internet Services may not be suitable for individuals under the age of 18.
- Past due accounts are subject to late fees and/or interruption of service. A $25.00 service fee will be assessed to all returned checks. Reconnect fees are determined on case-by-case basis.
- DSC makes no guarantee explicit or implied regarding delivery, availability or bandwith of DSL products. Service delivery dates, times and/or the final product installed is not guaranteed until actual time of installation.