Terms & Conditions of D.S.C., Inc.
- Digital Service Consultants, Inc. hereby known as ("DSC") exercises no control whatsoever over the content of information passing through the Internet Services.
- I understand that DSC will place the order for any lines to be installed upon receipt of activation/contract fees. I understand that any charges incurred for expediting or cancellation through the Telco per MY request are my responsibility. Monthly billing begins the day the line goes active to DSC. I understand that DSC may change its prices from time to time, and that I will be provided with 60 days written or electronic mail notice of any such changes (requests for additional emails or additional work not applicable).
- I agree to maintain my account information as private and confidential information, and I will not disclose or share it with any other person.
- I agree to use my Internet Services account in a way that conforms with all applicable laws and regulations. I specifically agree not to make any attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other systems or networks. NO SPAMMING.
- I understand that the information available through DSC or interconnecting networks may not be accurate and may be intended for adult audiences only.
- I understand that internetworking communications are not secure, and may be subject to interception or loss. DSC makes no warranties of any kind, wither express, implied or statutory concerning the data or information available through the Internet Services.
- I understand that the use of my Internet Services accounts, and any data or information accessed using that account, will be completely at my own risk.
- I understand that the cumulative liability of DSC for any and all claims relating to the services provided by DSC in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall not exceed the total amount of the basic service fees paid to DSC for services within the prior month.
- I agree that DSC shall have no liability for the services, data or information made available to me, including any liability or any consequential, indirect, special or incidental damages regardless of the success or effectiveness of other remedies.
- I understand that DSC reserves the right to terminate my account for failure to abide by the terms of this agreement or my failure to pay any fees and/or charges when due, and that this account is not transferable to any other person.
- I understand that the length of this contract is ______ Year(s), that the contract period begins the day the line goes active, and that I am legally bound to this contract for that time period. I understand that if I would like to cancel service after the terms of this contract have been fulfilled, that I must give DSC a minimum of 30 days written notice to terminate any and all accounts and that billing will continue until the 30th day of notice.
- I understand that if I decide to cancel service after Telco order has been placed, I am responsible for any fees and/or penalties incurred by DSC for cancellation and forfeiture of initial activation/contract fees. I understand that the cancellation penalties are determined on a case-by-case basis after receipt of written notice of cancellation.
- I understand that violation of certain generally accepted guidelines on Internet usage, such as restrictions on mass mailings and mass advertising, may cause severe operating difficulties for DSC, and would be a likely cause for the termination of my account. Also, no resale of DSC Service is permitted without a signed DSC resale agreement.
- All individuals accessing the Internet Services represent to DSC that they are 18 years of age or older and indemnify and hold blameless DSC for any Internet related activity. If under 18 years of age, such individual is not permitted to access Internet Services unless the express written agreement of such individual's parent or legal guardian has been furnished to DSC. Certain material available through the Internet Services may not be suitable for individuals under the age of 18.
- Past due accounts are subject to late fees and/or interruption of service. A $25.00 service fee will be assessed to all returned checks. Reconnect fees are determined on case-by-case basis.
- DSC makes no guarantee explicit or implied regarding delivery, availability or bandwith of DSL products. Service delivery dates, times and/or the final product installed is not guaranteed until actual time of installation.